Our introducing video is on the way, here is the script:
SCENE ONE – Problem – Customer completion
Let’s face it, your PDF form is far from ideal for your customers.
Take Sally, she really wants to fill out your form to get going with your service.
Many of your potential customers would fall at the first hurdle. They simply wouldn’t know where to start.
But unlike most, Sally’s IT savvy. She eventually works out that she needs extra software to fill out your form.
Oh, but then there’s the signature. Hmm, this is where her knowledge ends.
Ultimately? It’s easier for Sally to print off the form and fill it out by hand.
SCENE TWO – Problem – Collection & Management
After all that, you receive emails with PDFs attached, scans, blurry photos and print outs through the post (if the post makes it to you, that is).
You’ll need to fill some yourself, others you may struggle to make out.
All that trouble, and your forms aren’t even searchable.
SCENE THREE – Solution outline
Introducing PlatoForms - The online form solution for all your PDF woes.
Here’s how it works…
- Upload your PDF – look to the left and see it transformed into an online form.
- Publish your new online form to your website or share your URL with your customers
- Your customers understand exactly what to do (they’ve been using web forms for years) – no delays, no confusion, no calls to customer support
- Your customer completes your form. PlatoForms pings a notification to your inbox.
- Every single form entry will be slotted into a tidy management system which you can search, download, export and edit with ease.
SCENE FOUR – CTA
Discover a better way of working with forms.
Your customers will love you for it!