Creating a PDF form, especially online, is not for everybody. It can sometimes be overwhelming and stressful as it requires an additional background in working with the internet. But with PlatoForms, you can create your PDF form online for free, without a sweat in just a few clicks! Continue reading to know how to create a pdf form using PlatoForms.
PDF form nowadays is a big help. With almost all the works are now being done online, a fillable form will be handy in business with several clients, customers, and respondents that call for filling out a form. But in all honesty, it can be confusing and time-consuming. Some types of PDFs are complicated to work with and are not easy to use. It can move around or cannot scan the images fully especially when working with a complex PDF. Upon that, several applications and programs can help you with that need, but not all of them are free and convenient. So we assure you that we are the best one! With the help of PlatoForms, all your stress with creating forms will go away. We are a user-friendly online pdf form builder that will do all the hard work for you. An all-around website that supports various PDF formats such as scanned PDFs, searchable PDFs, and documents with images that are convertible to simple web forms.
How can I create an online PDF form?
Few clicks are all you need for swift conversion of your pdf to web form. To convert a PDF form into a web form, you need to:
- Go to the log-in page with your account or sign up.
- Click start to build and create an online form for an existing PDF.
- Upload the PDF file that you wish to convert and select the option of building an online PDF form.
- To add a text element, click input, found at the top part of the page. A yellow box will appear composed of text that you can drag around to wherever you need. If an element is selected, the features of the form will be shown on the left side of the page that you can edit out to your preferences.
- To add a dropdown menu, click the dropdown, found at the top part of the page. The features of the form will be shown on the left side of the page that you can edit out to your liking.
- To preview the form that you are making, click the preview form, found at the top left part of the page. You can have a vision of what your PDF looks like to the customers or clients that will fill out the form. This preview is also fillable.
- When already finished, click the submit your form.
- A page will pop up saying that your form has been submitted successfully and the site will contact you shortly regarding your submission.
- Click the preview PDF on the top right side of the page to see the final construction of the form.
- When all is set to go, click publish, found at the top left part of the page.
How can I share my form so it can be seen by many?
The URL of the form you created will pop up once you publish your form. On that page, it will show you the shareable and embeddable URL of the form, for you to be able to share it with your customers or clients.
How can I see the forms filled out by my customers/clients?
All the forms filled out by the customers or clients will be sent to you via email or, it can be viewed at the submissions menu, found on the left side of the page.